Political Activism

How would you vote?

  • Do you believe that convicted child abusers should be required to register with local law enforcement?
  • Do you believe parents and siblings of victims should be offered counseling?
  • Do you believe that child abusers should be incarcerated, offered psychiatric treatment or both?
  • Do you think child molesters are psychologically unstable?
  • Do you believe the offending adult should be removed from the home instead of the abused child?
  • Do you believe child abuse victims should be offered counseling and if so, who should pay?
  • Do you think the assault of a child by a relative should be treated differently than assaults by strangers or family friends?

You can make a difference!

Chances are that you know someone that has been abused. That’s because one out of every five persons in the United States today has, at one time, been abused either physically, emotionally or sexually.

You can help by:

  • Volunteering your time showing preschoolers child abuse prevention videos.
  • Becoming a member and participating in United Care USA’s Child Advocacy Network.
  • Communicating with Congress and the White House on children’s legislation.

Where can I write my national legislators?

Senator (Name)
United States Senate
Washington, DC 20510

Representative (Name)
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500